Tuesday, October 7, 2014

This is...

... The party island ;-)

So they talk about Ibiza, opening parties, closing parties, every day parties during 5 months per year... and then I arrive here... and guess what... every day is a party... ok, ok, not actually A party... but YES, a ceremony. A day to give offerings, go to the temple, dress in traditional clothes, very beautiful by the way...

Yesterday I had 2 divers, to go to Tulamben. Is normally a couple of hours drive, but we left way earlier because we were taking an alternative route, through the mountains... that was actually so incredible! Ok, I wouldn't do this long way every day... but it was very nice.

There is something about Bali.

I still don't know what it is.

I have been here for nearly 2 weeks, I miss "my people" to death, miss my friends, my hairy boys.
Most of the time I'm alone.
Working alone, to prepare the IDC to make sure that everything is into place.
Alone at home.
Eating alone.
Alone, alone... but even like that, there is this strange magnetism with this island.

I just don't know why.

I'm not sure if is the diving (Am i so addicted?) or the amazing rice fields, the smell of incense everywhere, the thousands of flowers wherever you look, the kites on the beach... I really don't know what it is...
There is something.

I just want to know what it is.






I have to figure out what it is...
Or maybe I'm figuring out something else...
Who knows...

I'm here in a mission I guess... is it the right one?
I don't know, but is MY mission, and at the moment... this is what I've got: teaching (maybe that's why I'm so focus in it).

Anyway, not long now to start my IDC, not long at all... I love to be distracted from my own life by work... makes it easier...

Missing you, and you and you

Peace and love

Just me... figuring out what life is about...