Tuesday, August 27, 2013

After the storm...

... we are EARTH.

After the storm, always come the sun.
After sadness, always happiness.
After cold always warm.
After you... I don't know...

But i just want the sun to shine.

Yesterday was the biggest electric storm I have seen in a long time, and bloody wet, very rainy, fresh, exciting...








And today, the sun is here, warm, Ibiza the white island... turning a little reddish in the morning light, because the end of the summer is coming slowly, to give some space to autumn. Different skies, people, sea... is like another island that is taking place slowly, but surely.


While this happen, has the weather does, I'm looking for my new light too. Slowly, and a little bit out of balance, but I will walk the world barefoot and see where it takes me... if I don't like the earth I'm walking on, I will look for another texture... I always have my fins... to glide under the sea...

Peace love and more love

just me