Thursday, December 6, 2012

Come on guys!!

You are going to be amazing!!

Tonight my last night on Phiphi and tomorrow the guys are going to Phuket, and me, travelling back to my Island!

IE starting in the afternoon... bless them, today they were so tired and stressed!!

Me, I'm sure they are going to be more than fine!

So tonight packing (for the moment I have the fan in force 3 to try to dry my dive gear that is hanging from everywhere!!) and I'm going to do a little bit of work, because probably my internet access will be very limited from now on, first because I'm going to be underwater most of the day, second because we do not have internet at home! so I will have to write on the blog, and then make longer posts....

Some pics more:




Bye bye PhiPhi


I hope you are all good and not too cold!

Peace and Love