Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week end in Denia...

So that's it!
The dive centre is officially open!
Yesterday was an amazing day, sunny, blue sea... perfect!
We picked up Rob (yuhuuu!!) and Michel at the airport, so the team is nearly all here now!
I will put more things on, but I wanted to post some pictures of my super nice weekend in Denia!
Guess what??
I spend the week end eating, reading and sun backing with a tone of Monoi!!
It was nice to be with the family and to pick up Mayday and Jack!!
Now the little beasts are in Ibiza!
Today my spirit is hight!
I'm happy! happy to understand that I see life with bright new eyes, and that I smile!
To be scared is not the solution.
I'm not scared of living, shouting, laughing, saying stupid things, hugging, loving , be me...

Hope you are smiling at life!

Lots of love

Isa


                                                   BBK


                                                Family


                                  One of my favourite walks



                                               The tower..


                                           My hairy friend


                           With my parents, filling up my energy!


                                Early morning at the market