Saturday, February 11, 2012

The last day of my life...

... will be waking up in Denia, next to the person I love. In the house of my grand parents. The house on the beach where I have all the best memories of been a wild kid.
The house will be in silence, because it will be early morning.
My mum will be making coffee, so the house will be smelling of coffee, sea, old, humidity... this fantastic smell that there is only in this house.
The sea will be flat, like oil, and clear, like air.
I will go free diving with mu cousins (they will all be there, my family and friends) for a couple of hours. The sea will be a little cold, but is such a nice feeling when you come out of the water and you drink a coffee sitting in the sun!

Then the house will be awake!
Movement, in, out, from the sea to the house and the house  to the sea... until lunch time...

And a BIG paella in the garden!!! mmmmm
All happy... just family, friends having a good time, love it every time...
Then is siesta time, I never sleep siesta, but I love sitting in the terrace and read or write or just look at the patterns of the sea while the wind is changing...

In the afternoon, a walk, somewhere around... with a stop at the village for a MASSIVE ice cream (hey, is the last day of my life right!)...
And then I don't know... I will spend the day hugging and kissing the people I love and telling them so.

I think I will die pretty happy if the last day of my life look a little like that...

What about you?