Friday, January 13, 2012

Because I'm a freak...

...And a quiet fan a decided to inscribe myself in the web site of Angus and Julia Stone.
I love there music, the voice, the lyrics and the videos...
I can listen to there music over and over again...

But 2 days ago I received an email, no from them obviously...
But I though, great, a new album to come... but no... I think they are separating... shit!

Anyway, if that's it, is really a shame...
I still a fan... ;-)

We just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know what we’re up to. 
Angus and Julia have been on well-earned breaks across the globe; from India, Thailand and Bali to Byron Bay. They are now both super busy working on solo records, which will be out this year. They’ll also be touring their solo releases before they come together again for another Angus & Julia Stone record in the future.
You’ll be able to keep track of each of them and sign up for their newsletters here. We’ll also keep you updated across Angus & Julia Stone’s existing sites.