Sunday, December 11, 2011

slowly, but surely...

To build something can take for ages, and even more when we are talking about a blog!! For me, this is like "Mission Impossible".

Where is the old pen and paper gone? For me, he still in my bag, every day...
I arrived to St Martin nearly a month ago now. And little by little I'm making my life here on the Island.

Diving, Diving, Diving and "Yoging", "Yoging", "Yoging", as well as running crazy looking for a bigger place to stay (at the moment when I do a "Sun Salutation" I bang my hand on the lamp, my foot on the wall and I put my other foot IN the dinner...), a car (with actually four wheels please) and of course some basics furnitures, like a bed... (I can't thank my mother enough to make us grown up going to second hand places, where you find a treasure underneath a pile of...).

Anyway, is looking like slowly but surely, my life is getting organise...
I will try to keep my blog as active as I can, at least with nice quotes that I love to find in books, adverts or just walking along the beach...