Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Be Kind to yourself...

During my month in Ibiza doing my Yoga Instructor course, I learned something very important, that I have not really done before:
To be kind to myself.
My body, of course, but mostly, my mind.

Yesterday was an amazing day, clear blue sky, calm water, and 4 dives....
When the day finished... I had the most beautiful sun set on the beach, and took time... time for me... doing something nice... just "taking the time".

I just came back today from 2 very nice dives again, had some lunch, and a big fat chocolate muffin... for me, this is to be kind to myself!
Sometimes you just have to dig your teeth in a lot of chocolate... elevate the spirit!!

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I will remember to take it with to hands and a wide smile... because it works!